About Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg Tablets
Uses of Carvedilol 3.125mg Tablets
Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg is mainly used to treat blood pressure and heart-related problems. The main treatments that the tablet helps with are:
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
Hypertension is the rise in blood pressure generally caused due to genetic or environmental conditions. Blood pressure above 140/90 comes under hypertension, which is considered severe if crossed the 180/120 mark. In hypertension, the force of blood against artery walls is too high and can result in heart-related complications. This condition doesn’t have any notable symptoms due to which it usually goes undiagnosed. If untreated or unidentified, it can cause heart attacks, strokes and other heart diseases.
- Congestive Heart Failure
Buy Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg online to treat congestive heart failure; a condition caused due to thickening of the left ventricle’s walls and reduced blood circulation. This occurs due to the inability of the heart to pump blood adequately. It is common among people suffering from severe alcohol abuse and hypertension.
- Angina (Heart-related chest pain)
Angina is a type of chest pain that occurs due to reduced blood flow to the heart. It is one of the symptoms of coronary artery disease. While it isn’t life-threatening, it is often associated with being followed by a stroke or heart attack.
Carvedilol 3.125mg tablets help in blocking the adverse effects of certain chemicals on the heart and blood vessels. It lowers blood pressure, helping in reducing the risks of stroke, heart attack, kidney problems and other heart-related issues. It also works in slowing down the heart rate and reduce the force of heartbeats.
Dosage of Carvedilol 3.125mg Tablets
It is important to take guidance and prescription of a doctor before Buy Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg online. It needs to be ingested along with food during specific durations. The tablet must be swallowed as a whole and not chewed or crushed. In case a dose is missed, it shouldn’t be taken along with the next scheduled dose. Do not ingest double dosage.
carvedilol 3.125 tablet usually display effects within an hour after ingestion. Dosage is prescribed according to each person’s condition and hence it is necessary to consult a doctor. It also causes side effects if stopped taking suddenly. Hence it is important to stop ingesting it only under the guidance of a doctor. The doctor usually prescribes lower doses in a weekly manner before completely stopping the intake of the dose.
Side Effects of Carvedilol 3.125 Tablets
While Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg do not cause addiction and are generally tolerated well, they do tend to invoke a few side effects. Some common side effects experienced are nausea, headache, decreased blood pressure and fatigue. They also cause dizziness in some cases and hence it is advised to avoid driving after taking the medicine.
Don’t Use In the Following Conditions:
It is necessary to inform the doctor if you are suffering from the following conditions in order to avoid the usage of Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg Tablets as it may cause complications.
People who are allergic to carvedilol or other beta-blockers are advised to avoid using them.
- Lung diseases
- Severe bradycardia
This condition causes the heart rate to be slower than normal and hence patients should avoid to Buy Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg online as it lowers heart rate.
- Severe Liver Impairment
It is recommended to not use this medicine for patients suffering from severe liver impairment as it can worsen their condition.
- Heart block greater than first degree
Patients suffering from second or third-degree heart block are recommended to avoid using the drug.
- Carvedilol tablets IP 3.125mg causes dizziness or sleepiness in some patients. Hence it is important to avoid driving, operating machinery or any other high attention-seeking activity after ingesting the tablet.
- In no circumstance should you stop taking carvedilol 3.125mg suddenly as it may cause a sudden rise in blood pressure and increase the risk of a heart attack or a stroke. Always consult with a doctor before stopping the intake of the dose.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg as it can increase dizziness, fainting and other side effects.
- Unless absolutely necessary, the medicine is not recommended to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- It is advised to avoid participating in sports activities while consuming this medication. Professional sports players need to refer to the list of banned medications by the World Anti-Doping Agency before participating in specific sports.
- Patients who are expected to have major surgeries are advised to avoid using the drug. In case necessary, anaesthetic agents with low negative inotropic activity should be used to minimize the effect on the heart.
Why Buy Carvedilol 3.125 from Medikash?
Carvedilol 3.125mg tablet is an important drug that can cause severe effects if the dose is mixed up. It is necessary to order medication online from a trusted source that can ensure authentic medicine by visiting the Medikash website. By purchasing medicines through Medikash, you not only avail drugs at a reduced cost due to discounts but also receive them at your doorsteps. Covid-19 has increased caution regarding hygiene and social interaction, so head on to Medikash and buy Carvedilol Tablets IP 3.125 mg to ensure safe delivery and effective treatment.
Some similar Medication You can use